Saturday, April 28, 2012

Oooooh Scary

So tonight, the husbanian and I sat down to watch a film. As per usual I had no clue what it was about. Anywho, sat down, watched it, bored the husbanian and it gave me the complete wiggins. Which has inspired me to share with you, what movie's creep me out.

*Disclaimer: I am a pretty big wuss, so what does not scare most people gives me the total heebs.*

1. The Wizard of Oz


This one, my friends is simple, FLYING MONKEYS. It's just wrong. They gave me the creeps when I was a kid and they still freak me out now.

2. The Blair Witch Project


Now, when it comes to Blair Witch people generally have one of the following three responses: It's stupid, It's nauseating, Holy-fucking-shit-i-just-peed-my-pants. I have the latter response. I still remember going to a midnight screening and being so terrified I was nearly in tears and I had to physically hold myself in my seat to not leave the cinema. Scares the crap out of me. Even now. I own it on DVD.....never watched it. Same as...........

3. Wolf Creek


Shit Scary. I could not watch "Better Homes & Gardens" for MONTHS after this. And John Jarrat still freaks the crap out of me.

4. The Ring


Both the American and original Japanese version are just plain creepy. When she climbs through the teev?? Urghhhhh. Makes my skin Crawl.

5. Pitch Black



Not sure if it's the creepy alien planet setting, the creepy alien things that eat you, or Vin Deisel's acting but it creeped me out. Bad.

As I could go on for a while, I'll leave them as the big ones, but honourable mentions need to go to:
- Alien/s/s3 etc.
- The Dark Crystal
- The ORIGINAL Texas Chainsaw Massacre
- The ORIGINAL Psycho
- Apollo 18 (tonight's film)
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
and
- Anything involving Brittney Spears or Miley Cyrus.

Have a good night....Leave a light on, and check under your bed :o)

J


2 comments:

Sharon @ Funken Wagnel said...

Have you watched The Loved Ones? It's a brilliant Aussie horror movie, but be warned: you'll always get the creeps everytime you hear Kasey Chambers' 'Not Pretty Enough' song!

MsMidge said...

So wish I hadn't of read this right before going to bed......i'm the biggest wuss on earth. But I have watched The Ring and am now reminded again of why I don't watch that shit!!!

Copyright 2009 Feeling Feral
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates