Monday, April 23, 2012

I confess.....

Ok, So I've been inspired by a new FB group I'm in to spend a bit more time on my blog. Now, don't get all crazy like and think I'm going to start blogging about massively important issues like world peace, but I am going to put my general thoughts about life, love and what pee's me off into the ether a bit more often. Starting tonight.

For those of you new to the inner workings of my somewhat addled brain it basically consists of 40% pointless movie facts (I KICK ARSE at 6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon), 40% Song Lyrics (pretty much anything from the 50's to Chart music) and the 20% that's left is stuff that might be remotely useful in day to day life.

I have many hobbies. I love to sew, I love to read, I LOVE to try new things (that I usually do for about three weeks then move on....), I love food (hence my sizable arse), I love live music and I love to write.

I also love to read trashy magazines such as Who and NW. I immerse myself in them. I know, it's a tragic waste of that 20% that I could be using for that important stuff, but I'll let you in to a secret as to WHY I read them.....It's really very simple. They make me feel better about MYSELF. I mean seriously.

Exhibit A:


Nicki Minaj. The chick has probably a bajillion dollars, well maybe not a bajillion, but a shitload and this is the BEST outfit she could muster??? Now, I know she might be going for the quirky/odd/WTF factor, which she would have achieved had Lady Gaga not been doing it for a couple of years. This makes me feel better about my fashion choices. Even when I was 10 years old wearing lime green bike pants and had a mullet I DID NOT LOOK THIS BAD!!!

Exhibit B:

Angelina Jolie. Now SHE has a bajillion dollars. This chick has Brad Pitt as arm candy, a mega humanitarian and has lips to die for. But for the love of god, can someone feed her!!!! Makes me feel better about myself as its a reminder to me that skinny is NOT always beautiful.

And as you can imagine I could go on and on. But I won't. Cause I want you to come back. Please. PLEASE come back!!

Ah well, that's enough for now. But if you ever feel inspired to have a go at celebrities in their Sunday bests, you should check out STUNT girls on FB. Every Monday Jill does a review of the highs and lows of celebrity fashion for the week. I love it. Look forward to it even. Anywho TTFN.

J


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay you blogger you , well done . I'm looking forward to more of your posts !

Gemma@prettybobbins said...

I'll be back! I got half way through your post and headed back to the top to read it aloud to my husband. I look forward to enjoying NW and WHO vicariously through you. And just in case you decide never to post again I'm off to check out STUNT girls, sounds good :)

Finding Fifth said...

Funny. Honest. I'll be back.

MsMidge said...

I love Stunt Girls!!! Great post!

Shell said...

You rock. And I know...'cause I know stuff!

Debra said...

well said - off to check out Stunt Girls!

Copyright 2009 Feeling Feral
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates