Monday, April 2, 2012

Listography - Goals for April

So, the ever fabbo Kate from Kate takes 5 has set the listography challenge of five goals for April.

Here goes mine:

1. Complete all unfinished sewing projects I currently have floating around. If I have cut it I will sew it (oooohhhh a little bit Field of Dreams there).

2. Loose 5 kilograms. I'm on my way.....If I loose 5 I'll only have, oh, say 25 to go.

3. Have a happy birthday! It's my birthday on the 5th so better make it awesome hey?

4. Cull some of the kids toys. I mean really, how many Disney Princess'/Fairies/Tea Sets do two kids need?

5. Catch up with some friends. I haven't been spending enough time maintaining my friendships lately so me thinks it's time to rectify that.

Happy April, have a great Easter full of chocolatey goodness and God Bless (if that's what you're into...which I'm not, but it's not all about the bunnies hey?)

J

10 comments:

Jelly Bean Books said...

Happy Easter Jacq! Good luck with the toy cull... yes, let's catch up :)
~ Chris xx

Unknown said...

Happy early Birthday!! You should definitely try to reconnect with your friends. It's so important having that social network outside of the home/family/children... for your sanity! ;-) I know all about that! Your no. 2 is also on my list. We can do it!! Great list and good luck with your goals x

Claire T said...

I know the feeling about half finished projects. My tip is to move countries - all mine are now in storage and unable to fall out of cupboards and give me the guilts. Good luck with the toy cull! Happy Easter... we are not religious either and trying to decide how to explain things to our 2 year old...

cloudy days and moonbeams said...

Love your list!
I've got to do nearly all of your list too!! Hope you have a brilliant birthday! I'm turning 30 on the 7th :)

Anonymous said...

I love your list especially the toy cull. I have to do that too, feels like things are coming out of the walls. Have a brilliant birthday!

Anonymous said...

Great list and I love the field of dreams approach. I've already convinced myself that just by posting my list I'm more than halfway there!

Ally said...

Completely the same with points 4 and 5 for me! The toy culling needs to start very soon before I completely loose my lounge and sanity.

Fab list and I hope that you have an absolutely wonderful birthday on the 5th!!!

A x

Mrs Pylas said...

Happy Birthday for tomorrow! Hope you have an awesome day :)

Kate said...

Happy Birthday! Let the toy culling commence!

Jacqui said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone :o)

Also, big thanks for visiting my humble blog.

Copyright 2009 Feeling Feral
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates